.

.
.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Why choose to DIY your vacation?


The reason why I created this blog is that I love vacation, I like traveling all places. Although I just visited a few countries in past few years, but I really enjoy all the countries that I visited.

Most of the countries that I visited is under my business trip. After settle my business issues, I spend a week or two to tour around the country. Because of this, most of the countries I visited without joining a tour package. I go by my own self, plan my own itinerary, calculate my own budget and travel by myself.

That's why I love IDY in my vacation. I feel that this will gives me more flexibility and I have my own time to travel all the places that I love.

Try to imagine, when you reach a tourist spot, and you love to spend more time staying at that place, but unfortunate you are joining a tour package and knowing that tour package always come with very tight schedule and sharing the trip with a group of people. This will lead to lack of time for you to spend at the tourist spot that you love.

Besides, joining a tour package of course give you hassle free with just hop on to the flight and fly to your vacation destination, but, you don't get to choose the place that you want to visit, tour package always come with standard/fix destination for all customers. You don't get to choose the place that you love. If the do allowed that, its always come with additional charges that lead to higher cost.


The benefits of DIY vacation:
1.) Flexible timing
2.) Choose the place that you love
3.) Spend more time as you wish at preferred spot
4.) Customize your vacation
5.) Get private
6.) customize to your budget
7.) Total relaxing
8.) Greater challenging

No comments: